Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Breakfast

Nothing in the cupboards sounded tasty for breakfast today, but luckily Case got a nifty Disney-flavored cookbook recently during a rain-induced retail therapy session (5 inches in three days, we had to get out).


We make Dorry's Don't Forget Breakfast Cookies. Case, as always, was a great help.Note the beloved pinwheel on the table

And after MONTHS of constant nagging about using a fork, he insisted on using one to eat his crunchy cereal cookies today. Good boy!

Halfway through Spring Break. We can do it!

1 comment:

Kimsey Fam said...

I wish I had a cookie for breakfast, I had normal old cereal. Lame. I love your blog, and that picture of all the Caleb's going down the slide is awesome and frightening (7 Calebs, AAAAAAA!) I don't know if we ever gave you our blog, if not, here it is: thekimseychronicles.blogspot.com See you soon!
Dave