Thursday, December 10, 2009

Zoo

Today I started as a Docent at the Montgomery Zoo. I am in the education building for maybe 5 minutes when some guys come in with a baby tiger.intrigued by all the tasty snacks we keep in cages
I got to pet a 6 month old tiger. He was adorable and amazing and I'm sure he wanted to come home with me. I couldn't have asked for a more awesome first day.
look at those paws! aww!There were other really cool animals there, but they will have to wait their turn because holy crap TIGER!The moral of this story? ALWAYS BRING YOUR CAMERA.

3 comments:

Lyana said...

Holy Cow...I mean...Tiger! Cool pictures:)

rachel said...

Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome!!!! Who gets to pet baby tigers?! Erin, that's who! Awesome!

The Lamb Family said...

Oh WOW! So cool!!!!!!!