Saturday, January 23, 2010

Up late


Aaaaaahhhhh too bright!
Case here. Mom doesn't know it, but I stashed the camera in my room today and it is the best toy ever.
Now I get to take funny pictures of myself instead of getting the sleep I need for school!
Do I look like a turtle here?
Maybe here?

Man, no wonder the ladies love me. I'm adorable!


I would show you my room, but it's pretty dark and I don't have a light in my room. Something about me screwing around all night, I don't remember.
Here is the earf!
Here is the crazy window treatment Mom put up. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but it's pretty weird.
Well, I should be getting to sleep. They locked me in here an hour ago and my batteries are getting low. Sweet dreams-

4 comments:

Rockwood said...

Good night kiddo, sleep well. grandpa loves you.

deb said...

Erin I love your commentaries! You've definately got Case nailed
down.

~SHERI said...

This a awesome. I miss Case! When are you guys going to be in Utah again?

Natalie said...

That's SO awesome! I love that guy!