Tuesday, August 10, 2010

School!

Yesterday was Case's first day of school, followed up with two days off because his class staggers their start to get to know each kid a little better (important stuff when half the children are on tube feeds). My glorious first day off was brief, due to my staying in the classroom for nearly 3 hours to make sure his new teacher knows how awesome he is.
Our triumphant return to his classroom was met, not suprisingly, with a request for sleep. Closing your eyes and covering your head is a good way to limit stimulation, if you happen to feel overwhelmed.
I'm so glad to have him back in school, I've been looking forward to my summer break for 3 months now. But I really will miss his interesting take on laundry.

2 comments:

rockwoodimages said...

With what you taught him over the summer, he will be amazing the staff - when he get to go back on Thurs! It is like when all you kids left a week or so ago, it got pretty quiet here pretty fast.

Jill T said...

His smiles in those pictures are so cute! Good luck Casey!