Thursday, August 8, 2013

30 Weeks

I'm not too puffy yet, but I am hot ALL the time.  I am in desperate need of a haircut because my hair is growing like crazy.  Little girl is swimming and swishing around all the time, but has mostly stopped laying sideways.  I bump into everything and yoga has become ridiculous.  No more walking to school for me; too many contractions.  When we are playing I remind Case to be gentle, and he sagely responds "be nice to baby sister."

10 more weeks seems impossibly long; and disturbingly close.

3 comments:

deb said...

10 weeks -- Holy Smokes, I better pack my bags. Ok, maybe I'm jumping the gun . . .anyway you look great!

Rockwood said...

wow, I am thinking the same thing. 10 weeks will go by in a flash. I have been here almost that long already! It is getting close!

Pat said...

So excited - can't wait to see our baby girl. You look great!