Sunday, September 21, 2008

Saturday

Marc's parents are in town, and we had lots of fun yesterday. After a nutritious breakfast at Waffle House we headed to our favorite beach and spent the afternoon there.
Pinchy crabs! After a sandy afternoon we drove into Destin and took a Dolphin Cruise.
Case's favorite part of the dolphin cruise was feeding seagulls Fritos off the back of the boat.
This bird just snagged his Frito. He was delighted. He also got to drive the ship for awhile. He was rather energetic with his steering.

The dolphins had suprisingly pink bellies.
Baby dolphin!

3 comments:

Lara said...

awesome. Case looks so happy!

Natalie said...

Lots like a great time!!! I think we did the same cruise when my family came out. It was so much fun. Is that Navarre beach were you went? Also, about the lizards... I know they are supposed to be good, but what if it got out of the light into my bed? Does that still make them on my side??? That was my main concern. I like them better for protecting from the outside. They can help keep all the critters from getting in!!!

~SHERI said...

Hooray! It's Erin! You have some AWESOME pictures. I love the one of Case and the pooch on the chair. Very sweet. I showed Maddy his picture and she asked if she could go play with him. So Marc is deploying to Germany? Where in Germany?! LOVE it there. We miss you guys a lot!