Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shutterbug

$600 pacifierNot suprisingly, Case is very interested in cameras. After he took over 200 pictures at Lauren's wedding, I looked around at various child-proof cameras but none got very good reviews. Case grew tired of waiting for me and helped himself to our little Powershot, which gets nearly no use since I got the Rebel.
He has since taken THOUSANDS of pictures.
He has soot sprites in his bedroom!Self-portraits are his favorite subject.
"Camera on belly, print #2 of 30"

I guess this is from his Emo period.

I call this one "The staggering bordem of JoAnns Fabric".

He also likes to pose his toys and take pictures of them.

Kitty!
Elmo!He is very particular about lighting. He gets this effect by holding his fingers over the flash, and even into the frame a little.
Beethoven train!

He takes his share of dramatic arty photos too.
Pineapple, spinning on an axis I think his best pics are of his family. I am admittedly biased, though.



2 comments:

Shep's Blog said...

Those pictures are awesome. The one of the guitar is amazing. Dont you just LOVE digitial cameras where you can take thousands of pictures guilt/cost free.
I have a 3 day weekend for the 4th of July coming up. We should do something. Give me a call and well make plans

The Lamb Family said...

CRACKING up at the "staggering boredom of JoAnns Fabrics"....I have seen that look on Ella soooo many times when we are in there, LOL