Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sprinklers

Case loves playing in the sprinklers. He likes to pick blades of grass and hold them in the stream, wisking them out of his fingers and into the air. He doesn't play in them like other kids though.
Wee, this is fun!
Wait a minute....what is going on?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same process, every single time.

I've been thinking about adding a Roomba to my cleaning arsonal. It could be friends with the Dyson.
Maybe one of those Scoobas, too.What a good looking kid. He cleans up nice too.
Sweet Case, you make us so happy.

4 comments:

rockwoodimages said...

It looks like one of those robot floor cleaners would be a good idea! He does look like he is having fun - wish I was there. love dad

Lara said...

That is super cute- I love the close up of his face while he is sitting in the chair

deb said...

Tell Case that I used to play in the fan sprinkler when I was his age---but I would make believe I was playing a harp !?

~SHERI said...

Erin I miss you!