Friday, August 14, 2009

New house!

Pictures from our move, that took a mere two weeks for me to post (to be fair, I was internet-free for about 10 of those days).
Photojournalism by Marcus.

Kitchen. The heart of the home!
I can't believe we moved that stupid couch. We let Case play Wii all day long, to keep him occupied safely and happy.

The guest bedroom. So inviting! Come stay with us!

The volume of packing paper used by the movers deforested an entire square mile of rainforest.
This is the entrance, but the back door is a better bet.

Case's little oasis of calm, because Autism doesn't care what your excuse is.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

We're in the car...on our way!!! Just teasing! The unpacking is always FUN! Looks like a great place though! Glad to see you got the rock band out already!

Kimsey Fam said...

So I told Julie, "I can't believe they moved that stupid couch". Then I moused over it to show that I was talking about "Sledgehammer" and lo and behold, you have a caption that reads, "I can't believe we moved that stupid couch". Now THAT is comedy. Dave

dad said...

I thought I heard that couch would never make another move. That thing must be immortal!