Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween

Up early on Friday, getting ready for the Halloween party at school! This is Case's favorite place to pose, because he can see his reflection in the kitchen door.

Little bones hard at work in school in his new classroom. Real desks and chairs! He has a pencil box now, do you know what a very big deal this is to me?
No pictures from the class party here for privacy reasons. It is sufficient to say that a party of 10 sugared up special needs kids is pretty...special. We all had a great time, but I'm sure the teachers and I will all sleep really well tonight.
We saw other skeleton costumes at school, but none of them were half this cool. I'm glad all those semesters I spent Anatomy and Physiology finally paid off.

3 comments:

rachel said...

Wait, am I to understand that you PAINTED that skeleton?!! You are truly amazing. And he is truly adorable. :)

erin said...

No, that would be crazy! I drew the design then cut a stencil out of freezer paper with an exacto knife, ironed all the pieces in place on the shirt and pants, then painted it.

Lara said...

That costume is amazing and Case looks adorable and all grown up sitting in his big desk. Maybe next year I'll have you make me a skeleton shirt to wear to work. That would be awesome.