Friday, February 18, 2011

Aquarium

I keep thinking that I will get the pictures up from Case and my trip to the aquarium last weekend up any day, but upon reflection it was two weeks ago now. I am experiencing some weird time disorder, where I never can tell what day it is and I never stop. Funny, I thought that having Marc 7600 miles away would free up a little time. Not so.
But two weeks ago the weekend stretched before us, empty. So Saturday morning we packed spare tshirts, meds, and our letterboxing gear and drove to Atlanta.
We stayed at the aquarium for hours. Case played peek a boo with this little fish.
We watched as a diver swam over to the glass to say hi to Case (and maybe her husband who was sitting next to us against the glass). This was the best thing ever in Case's opinion, as he is really into scuba divers right now. The Manta Rays like to swim over the divers, turning flips in their bubbles.
When we were eventually tired and hungry we had dinner at Ikea then crashed at a hotel. It was so much fun we did it again the next day, still leaving plenty of time to get home Sunday night.

2 comments:

Jill T said...

Your pictures are beautiful Erin. How cool that you got primo spots next to the diver's husband. Smart move.

Lara said...

The picture of Case kneeling in front of the window is beautiful! I can't wait to come see you.