Saturday, August 11, 2012

Checking in

 Not a lot of pictures from me lately, as I have been doing fun things that do not lend themselves to taking pictures like going to the beach and snorkeling.  But rest assured we are having a lovely time, and have discovered that:
 Honolulu has great fireworks,
 and atrocious traffic (possibly so you can enjoy the rainbows we see nearly every day.)
Case is finally happy again,
 and is back to letting me take pictures of the back of his head in really amazing places (Hanauma Bay for this one.)

3 comments:

Lara said...

I'm so happy that you three are having fun. I can't wait to come see you

Jill T said...

That is such a cute picture of the boy. I've been wanting to call and I'll probably try tomorrow. My phone got wet though so it is spending a few days in a tupperware covered in rice, so it may be a call from Rob.
Love you guys!
jilly

Rockwood said...

Im glad Case is settling in. It must have made him feel good when you guys got your car. When all his "stuff" gets there this week, that will make him happy. Boy it looks crowded at Hanauma Bay. So, when do you want visitors?!!