Monday, April 22, 2013

Sand Castles

 I think most people would describe us a "extremely nerdy," which is why it should be no surprise to any of you that we have been doing research about sand sculpture. 
 While we have been involved in some truly epic castles with the Shepard Clan, we feel that we are ready to take things to the next level and want to be prepared next time the Horde descends upon us. 
 Saturday we test-drove a concept.  Look for bigger things in our future, when we rent the backhoe. 

3 comments:

Rockwood said...

What, a Lowes and not a HD bucket? What a good idea. When we come back out, maybe a trash can. We could rent a backhoe for an hour or so and have a real good time! We miss you guys. Looks like you had fun.

erin said...

My heart does belong to HD, but I was at Lowes picking up some copper sheet metal that HD doesn't carry. Besides, all my orange buckets have actual stuff in them.

Jill T said...

I'm glad you have a picture of the furry chicken because I would have passed over that thinking it was a typo otherwise.