Sunday, October 27, 2013

Birthday

Happy 10th Birthday, my sweet Case!
 I admit, this one was a blur.  I know I brought cupcakes to school, but I can't begin to remember how I got them there.
 I also don't know why you are wearing your Link costume.  Was it costume day at school?  (Side note: thank you for wanting to wear your Link costume for a third year, because getting pants on every day is still a big deal for me and I know I could never have come up with something new.)
The penguin run did delight you.  I cursed the Amazon reviews that failed to mention the incessant squeaking. 
 It has been a very different couple weeks, with too much change and too many electronic babysitters making you crazy.  But you seem happy and we love you.

4 comments:

deb said...

It's a whole new world being a big brother--You'll do great and Happy B-day Big Guy! We love you

Jill T said...

I remember playing with a penguin run like that on Christmas eve up in Camino! Happy birthday Casey, you and Tess can complain about younger siblings together.

Lara said...

Love the pictures!! Can't wait to come back out to see you

Rockwood said...

I miss you guys. Wish I was there