Monday, October 20, 2014

Drawing

Click to embiggenith.  Worth it for the details
Some cool work from Case the other day.  Click on it to open larger, it is worth checking out the details.  I like making these charts for him, they make him draw things he just wouldn't think about sketching on an average day. 

The lollypop and microphone are pretty lazy, but I am so delighted by the dog playing with balls, and the piano.  I am very amused that when pressed to draw a guitar, Case chooses a Gibson Flying V.  So metal.


apple, bee, cat, dog, egg, fan, guitar
hat, insect, jellyfish, kite, lollypop, microphone, net
octopus, piano, quail, rainbow, sun, turtle, umbrella
violin, whale, x ray, yoyo, zigzag.

3 comments:

Jill T said...

That is such a good idea! I love the piano and the smiley face on the turtle.

rock said...

We just saw this picture. That is great. I like the turtle, the bee, and the cat. The quail is also well done. The whale has a nice smile! I will be printing this one for my wall!

Lauren said...

Gibson flying V! That level of awesomeness is innate; it cannot be learned.