Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cousins again

The one-man-band here is standing on a tamborine This post is out a little later than I intended because I was practicing the piano. It is so much fun! And the theory is so tremendously aplicable to the guitar, where I know how to do a great deal of stuff but not the math behind it. It also is inspiring Monkey to play around with the keyboard more.
Cody, Raquel and Cash came down to see us this weekend, and to con me into watching Cash while they went to the Boise State/Southern Miss game. The boys and I have had lots of fun today. Cash thinks Case is the cat's pajamas and follows him around all day. Case tolerates this reasonably well.
Dinner time was serious business for both these kids.
Cash likes pizza too.I'll have what he's having!During bath time, Case was a big help in making sure the baby got nice and clean.He was very enthusiastic about his job.They both had lots of fun spending the day with their long lost twin brother. See the resemblance?


Me neither. Maybe the shared birthday is just a coincidence.

3 comments:

deb said...

These pic's are driving me crazy-I wish I was there with you and the boys ! It is so cute to see Case scrubbing Cash's chin. I have to tell G & G Stever to get onto your blog right away.
mom

Carman said...

cute!! look how tan Case is!! I miss you guys & FL!!!!! =o)

Shep's Blog said...

My kid looks like an albino next to your tan-little-man. Curse of the red hair, he'll have to learn to live with that... or the sun burns, which is what I picked.