Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Beachy Christmas

 After lazily opening presents and eating breakfast we headed to the beach--we may have all gotten each other books that we would happily bury ourselves in for hours but it seemed terrible to ignore a lovely 80 degree Christmas. 
 We stopped at Halona to look for whales, but didn't see any today.  The waves were big and the blowhole was really going though.  Case was less impressed than dozens of Japanese tourists.
 Then on to our beach, which we nearly had to ourselves. 
A friend was telling me how much she missed seasons the other day.  She really wanted to make a snowman with her kid.  We may not have Frosty here, but I like our buddy Arenaceous the Sandman much better.

3 comments:

deb said...

Enjoyed your Christmas pictures looks like you all had a great day.
Tess and I tried to make a snowman here but the snow was super dry and wouldn't pack together----so your buddy Sandy beats our Frosty !

Jill T said...

I had to look up what Arenaceous meant. I can't believe there is a word for that, but I guess it would come up a lot in Florida and Hawaii.

erin said...

We aim to educate :)