Tuesday, February 10, 2009

C is for Casey

I think the light finally came on for Case about writing. We have been working really hard on the letter "C" for three weeks now: painting it, drawing it in the sand, writing it on the LightBright, eating pancakes shaped like it, drawing it with a dozen different mediums, and making macaroni pictures featuring the letter C.
Case prefers a more clothing-optional lifestyleYesterday he started writing it all by himself. This is him this morning, writing on the chalkboard while he should be getting ready for school. He is so proud of himself! Almost as proud of as I am.

3 comments:

Jill T said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you got a picture of all of his C's, that is so cute!

Lara said...

I always write best when I'm naked too. Super cute.

The Lamb Family said...

Way to go, Case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!