Sunday, February 1, 2009

Crispies

A well done ad can stay with you for years. 10 or 11 years ago (before every commercial was available on Youtube so I can't show it to you now) I saw a commercial for Rice Crispies that showed a Mom and her kids making rice crispy treats, having a wonderful silly time licking the spoons and eating warm delicious nibbles off the side of a giant sheet of deliciousness. It finished up with "Rice Crispies. Because that's the kind of Mom you want to be".
And I thought "Holy crap they are right! That is the kind of Mom I want to be!"
So last night Case and I made Crispies. It was so much fun, and so delicious. Then we snuggled on the couch and had tasty snacks.


No one has a better job than mine

1 comment:

deb said...

I hope you're getting a product placement check for that first pic. Case is so cutie, he could be Krisy Rice's new ad boy !
Mom