Saturday, March 20, 2010

Staples

Warning! Graphic pictures, yo. We returned today from a short little trip to Atlanta, and I would like to be showing you pictures from the Aquarium, or perhaps photos of Case and Marc playing tennis this afternoon. No such luck! We don't know how it happened, and Case isn't talking (autism humor!) but somehow he acquired an extra inch-long hole in his scalp. We went to the ER to fix that.
It took three people to hold him down, besides myself and the NP. He was way pissed at Marc afterwards, but they made up.

6 comments:

Lara said...

Poor guy! Hope your ED was not like ours tonight- you would have been there for hours. Looks like they stapled him up well though. Good thing it's in his hair. Another reason you should live by me. :)

Shep's Blog said...

That is a impressive cut. Do you remember stitching my finger when we were in High School?

rachel said...

Poor Baby!! I hope he okay now :(
4 staples is not messing around!
It makes me all squidgy to look at...

rockwoodimages said...

Poor little guy. It must have been scary for him and both of you guys. Give him a hug for us. Love mom and dad

Natalie said...

Impressive big guy! If only you knew how it happened!!!

~SHERI said...

Oh man, that makes my knees hurt. I get all funny feeling inside. And not the good kind.