Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tennis

way too sunny for good lighting on his face Case has been playing a lot of tennis lately. We finally figured out a good system for ball suspension that doesn't have me picking the ball out of the gutter or tree every other whack, and this improves the game for all of us.
He is markedly better than he was; this has really improved his hand-eye coordination.
It is a game you can play with him too, passing the ball back and forth. It is a fast way to work up a sweat (that may be related to the 90 degree heat).
Check out that intensity!

4 comments:

Jill T said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are so cute! I love the tongue sticking out!

Lara said...

he looks so serious, I love it. Thanks for posting

Rockwood said...

I love it! That is great. He looks like he is really enjoying it.

Bob's Blog said...

What a terrific idea! If you don't mind me copying, I might try to rig up something like that here.